Wisconsin Sexual Harassment Attorneys
You should feel safe when you go to work.
Personal injury attorneys at Bye, Goff & Rohde provide justice to sexual harassment victims.
Most Americans spend the bulk of their time at work. However, for victims of sexual harassment, hours spent working are pure torture. If you dread talking to a manager, avoid contact with certain co-workers, or believe you’re being treated unfairly, you’re not alone.
At Bye, Goff & Rohde, our attorneys are passionate about helping victims of sexual harassment. We know the emotional and psychological impact working in a hostile environment can have, and we want to put an end to this kind of treatment.
If you believe you’re a victim of sexual harassment, we can help.
Are you a victim of sexual harassment?
Sexual harassment can take many forms. It may range from overt physical conduct to a series of employer actions that create a hostile work environment.
Sexual harassment reveals itself in countless ways, including:
- Hiring and promotions: A company does not hire or promote you because of your sex.
- Conditions of employment: Your work environment is not equal to that of opposite sex employees. For instance, having locker rooms for males only.
- Pay rate discrimination: If your wage is less than opposite sex employees for equal work, this could be sexual discrimination.
- Hostile workplace: offensive language, sexual inquiries, vulgar jokes, inappropriate sexual advances, touching, grabbing, explicit images or sexual graffiti.
- Quid pro quo: If the condition of your employment rests upon submitting to sexual advances or sexual conduct. Even if you’ve submitted, you can still file a suit.
- Pregnancy discrimination: If you’re unfairly treated because you’re pregnant.
If you’ve suffered from any of the experiences above, or you’re not sure if your situation would be defined as sexual harassment, talk to one of our personal injury attorneys.
Before you take action, talk to the experts.
Our experienced Wisconsin Accident Lawyers have over 40 years working on civil rights and sexual harassment cases. We can answer your questions. Call us at 1.800.607.3030 to set up a free case review.