Wisconsin Car Accident Lawyer
A car accident can flip your entire world upside down.
At Bye, Goff and Rohde, Ltd. our Wisconsin Car Accident Attorneys are committed to helping you get your life back on track after any car accident. We represent victims of car accidents due to the negligence or recklessness of someone else. If you or someone you love has been injured or killed in a car accident that could have been prevented, then contact our team of Wisconsin personal injury lawyers today.
According to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation:
- There are an average of 124,317 motor vehicle accidents on the roads of Wisconsin each year
- There are a reported 36,215 injuries sustained by motor vehicle accidents on the roads of Wisconsin each year
- There are a reported 654 fatalities (on average) on the roads in Wisconsin in each year. This equates to a 1.22 fatality rate
There are several different reasons for car accidents and several different types of accidents that can result in serious injury or fatality. Accidents happen on rural roads, main roads, freeways, highways, at night, during the day, during rush hour, during poor weather conditions, during perfect weather condition and any other time. Car accidents include:
- Single car accidents
- Semi truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Multi vehicle accidents
- Collision with fixed objects
- Collision with another motor vehicle
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Rear end accidents
- Hit and runs
Who is at fault for your car accident?
There are a number of factors that come into play when determining the cause of a car accident. Speeding, reckless driving and alcohol/drugs play a heavy part in the frequency of car accidents. However, poor driving conditions, inexperience, distractions and even improper maintenance on a car can also result in car accidents.
Making an insurance claim may not be enough, especially if you have sustained serious and life changing injuries. At Bye, Goff and Rohde we have over 180 years experience helping those win personal injury lawsuits. We recently collected a 1.2 million settlement for someone in an automobile accident. We sit down with each client to discuss what has happened. We consult with experts in the field to determine your chances of winning a case and explain to you your legal options so that you fully understand what choices you have.
While the money will not be able to stop the pain you are in, it can help you work towards a speedy recovery and ensure that your financial future is secure for your family. Compensation can pay for damages such as:
- A loss of quality of life or a loss of companionship if the accident resulted in a fatality
- Emotional and psychological harm experienced
- A loss of income and projected income
- A loss of inheritance
- Medications, doctor visits and other medical bills
- Rehabilitation expenses
- Equipment for the home and/or car
To learn more about your legal options after a car accident, contact Wisconsin personal injury attorneys, Bye, Goff and Rohde, for a free consultation today.