The Personal Injury Attorneys Other Lawyers Trust.
At Bye, Goff & Rohde we devote our practice to personal injury law. If you’d like to refer or partner with us when a client’s needs fall outside your specialty or exceed your resources, please contact us.
Are Your Clients Asking You For Personal Injury Advice?
We know that you want to help your clients, but you might not have the systems in place to handle personal injury or a wrongful death suit alone.
We can help.
If you’re a lawyer in the Eau Claire, River Falls, Menomonie, Chippewa Falls areas devoting your practice to family law or estate planning, your clients will probably call you when they’re injured. (Most likely, you already have a few personal injury cases sitting on your desk). If you’re a bankruptcy attorney, you might be helping clients who have been injured and are drowning in medical bills.
Why Refer Bye, Goff & Rohde?
There’s no greater compliment than being the attorneys that other attorneys go to for personal injury representation. When you partner with us, you can be certain:
- Your clients will get the most comprehensive and thorough representation possible.
- You’re partnering with seasoned trial lawyers who know their way around a courtroom: we’ll take a case to court if necessary
- We’ll handle your referral case professionally and efficiently.
- You’re dealing with a reputable personal injury firm: Bye, Goff & Rohde is ranked preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell.
- All referral agreements comply with ethical standards. Referral fees are paid without delay.
- Your clients will be working with partners who have received Board Certification from The National Board of Trial Advocacy (NBTA). Only three percent of American lawyers receive this certification, putting us ahead of other law firms in Western Wisconsin and Eastern Minnesota.
When one of your clients needs help because they’ve been injured, experienced a tragic loss, or are having trouble with insurance companies, call us. Together we’ll get your clients the results they deserve.
Contact us to discuss your referral:
If you have a case you’d like to discuss, or you’re interested in developing a referral relationship, we look forward to hearing from you. Give us a call at 1.800.607.3030 or contact one of our attorneys directly.